Universal Works are looking to fill the following positions, in Nottingham.
Closing date for both positions will be Monday the 24th April.
Social Media Coordinator
The person we are looking for will undertake the following roles:
- Weekly planning and actioning of social media activity
- Styling and art direction for social media photo shoots
- Creative writing and press releases
- Weekly and monthly analysis of strategies
- Working directly with Universal Works stockist’s and press
- Coordinating the company’s internal intranet
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Creatively confident and experienced with styling and assisting photo shoots
- Good analytical thinking in assessing and improving practices
- Reactive, flexible with ideas and able to work collaboratively within a creative team
- Confident with producing written content
If you think you have what it takes, send us an email with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you want to apply and please show us examples of your work/ideas.
There is an opportunity to join this small but growing area within our business.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has had some experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Garment Technology
- Garment manufacturing in both the UK & Overseas
- Fabric & trim sourcing/ordering.
Experience is preferred but not essential for a candidate who would fit well within our team
If you think you have what it takes, drop us an email with your CV and covering letter, explaining why you want to work with Universal Works.